April 13, 2006

Willingly working

I have been working for the last couple days straight almost none stop and I hate it. My reprieve has been watching some short movies and playing a bit of computer, but other than that my hours have bean violently consumed by these tasks that I hate to call necessary.

I feel my life is passing me by and I am doing so much. A lot of good things are happening to me but I don't have time to appreciate them.

3 Thoughts:

At 6:54 AM, April 14, 2006, Blogger ML added...

Luke 10:41-42, 2 Nephi 32:5

At 2:00 PM, April 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous added...

Don't worry about time passing you by too quickly... believe me, I do know how you feel! But just remember, man, we've got to work hard now so that we can chill later!

At 6:00 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Su Chong added...

I like Sundays cuz I can take some time to appreciate what I have..although, this school year Sunday has always been the busiest day of the week. At least I am busy with everything but school and work on Sundays, so that's why Sunday's my favorite day of the week =)

Add a thought