A trivial month made good
It has been way to long since I have written. Mainly my fault I know because I forget about all the things I would like to do when I get caught up with school.
I am waiting for my mission call. This is the biggest even in my life right now. I am at the very end of school for now, but that is not what I am looking forward too. It is my mission. I can't wait to get out and forget about myself! I hope that this is not an unselfish desire, but I think that this is really the way that I feel. I have been at school way too long. It is time I leave and spent time helping others.
I spent the summer in Tonga for an internship and I had the time of my life; more than just fun stuff, edified as well. I still see the effect that it has had on me. I hope to ever be changing. Improving. Perfecting.
3 Thoughts:
CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to hear where you are going.
Patience is a Virtue!
Laters Bro
Forget yourself, but don't forget about yourself..
I'm telling you Justin, call me ASAP after your call! I don't care if it's 5 in the morning here! I want to know! I hope school eases up for you a bit so you can relax oh so little before you're off!
Add a thought