A mission
I cannot tell whether I am more eager to finish school or to go on a mission. The mission is exciting though because at least others can rejoice with you. On the other hand school is so stressful and it seems quite selfish. It is a necessity though.
Manila, Philippines is where I will serve. For about two years starting June 14. It will be so nice to be apart of a work that really matters. Then again it will be nice to momentarily be done with school.
4 Thoughts:
Congratulations Justin! We're looking forward to seeing you before you leave!!
That is so awesome! Honestly, I am way excited!
Hi Justin, I'm ML's niece. I like your blog. I assumed you were much older and I am surprised to find you are just barely going on your mission! Congratulations on your call.
okay look, you're leaving like, in two months.... get crackin' on this blog thing before i send someone out there to tie you to a tree in the middle of the jungle and let the boars have after you.(haven't figured out who yet... but that's a detail!)
lovingly,
mal
Add a thought