Yell for ablation
Joy of joys, some of my family is coming to Hawaii. A bunch of my relatives from my dad's side of the family found a extremely cheap tickets to flight here. The first of them will be here this Thursday. They will be here over Jubilee week which will be busy enough. Dang, I must get caught up!
Can you see the beauty inside of me? What happened to the beauty inside of me?
No, that is just a song I am listening to as I attempt my homework. It is pretty good - I think it is by U2.
One imagines that the more one gets battered, the weaker one becomes. This is truism only in the case of prolonged tribulation. When reprieve and regrowth is allowed, one recovers, and in fact, grows stronger.
That least this is what I believe. I place much faith on this assumption.
8 Thoughts:
it's very true. just like the tactics used to prepare children for the real world etc, like what i was telling you about earlier...if you attack a person just a little then allow some time for recovery they are then stronger than if they had not been attacked. you will grow stronger hun.
Speaking of flight tickets, yesterday, my dad and I looked high and low for the best price to get me home this Christmas..I found one online: $1,258 to Singapore, roundtrip! That was the cheapest and we bought the ticket! Do you know what this means?! It means i HAVE a ticket to go home! --!PEOPLE!-- !I'm going to Malaysia! Finally! After !TWO! years!! *jump for joy*
*Ahem* ok. sorry about that "Su-moment" there...feel free to ignore it.
Well Saipan, glad you have family going to Hawaii to check on you again. How cheap can flight tickets to Hawaii be anyway? Lucky them =)Lucky you.
I have my own theories on growth. In fact, I think I'm gonna blog about it for the rest of my life.
heh heh..Toodles!
I'm going to Malaysia..I'm going to Malaysia..I'm going to Malaysia..I'm...
YEAH FOR FAMILY COMING TO VISIT. I wish mine would come...
Music is very good especially as you attempt to do hwk.
I think the most important thing is when you do get bettered and hit down make sure you have left yourdelf with enought to still stand up and live while you recover.
Laters
Coming from one who should have more scarring and a less functioning body, anything is possible in this life of toil and trial. Although, the Lord is the most amazing person I know. It is through Him that we have these chances at healing and rebuilding and strengthening. Anyone who has tried to weight lift or train for a competition knows the importance of breaking down the muscle in order to build it up, but to also give those muscles a chance to heal properly.
Coming from a former weight lifter, rest is important. Just, I know that things are crazy right now. I can see lack of sleep wearing on you sometimes. You'll do good. You always amaze me, and I doubt you'd ever not. ;)
In regards to the lyrics you put up... I think a comment from a show I love can help with understanding a little more. The thought is that we're all riceballs who have goodies on our backs like pickled plums or salmon or carrots ,or you can insert whatever food you like on riceballs, and since those goodies are on our backs, we can't see them as well as others. In fact, chances are such that we never see them, we only know they exist because of others telling us they are there. They only exist in our mind because others see us.
I see your beauty. You still have it. Thanks again for being you. :)
PICKLED PLUM!! thats my phone's name. I love that episode :D and the meaning behind those words.
Yea for family! My mom came down for the last part of the Jubilee celebration as well! I was so happy she was here!
Well, I hope things are going great for you. Good luck on all your upcoming midterms and stuff.
Hey, I haven't been around for a while. Did you already get your mission call? And good luck with midterms--I testify that if I can get through this semester, I truly can live through anything. Wahoo.
when you gonna blog something new... No wait KEEP STUDYING!!!
Add a thought