Old getting older
No, I am not really that old. I just feel it. If life was like silver, my would already have tarnishes on it. Tarnishes add character to the seemingly simple luster. Character can't be a bad thing.
My semester is as it began: hectic. I never know I could handle so much, yet still pull it off. There is only one explanation; I am getting help from on high. I pray every day for the strength to fulfill my responsibilities and although I feel like I am inadequate. I am progressing no the less.
I have never learned so much so fast. Yet, I feel that it is too much. I will continue on.
3 Thoughts:
hmm maybe not getting older (though we do that every second) but maybe life is leaving marks on your silver.
HAHAHA and every morning at 6am might requires us to start going to bed earlier. Though one week in the month i have to be up. being busy is good idle time is the worst time...
Laters
You know, the whole early thing is easy if you have something to fill your day with. And I understand what you're talking about. It has taken me months to finally get a grasp on the many things that I learned in my last year as a college student. You can do it.
Not only that, but tarnish adds character, as you mentioned. You have one of the best characters I've ever met.
you don't need more ego boast from me. you know my comment, you hear it all the time.
Add a thought