Split my heart in two
Often-times
Sing swell.
Wishing well.
Cry carefully.
Glad gully.
Listen loud.
Pray proud.
Open oaths.
Bid both's.
Imply ideals.
Forever fills.
Die done.
Fierce fun.
Let sleep serenade you silent solstice.
I was angry with my friend:
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
And I watered it in fears,
Night and morning with my tears;
And I sunned it with smiles,
And with soft deceitful wiles.
And it grew both day and night,
'Till it bore an apple bright,
And my foe beheld it shine,
And he knew that it was mine,
And into my garden stole,
When the night had veiled the pole.
In the morning, glad I see
My foe outstretched beneath the tree.
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
7 Thoughts:
Happy heart
Pulled part
Torn two
Sad Su
---------------
Let love linger like long lost laughter.
---------------
=D..hehe..haha..hoho..huhu..pretty good aye? *grin*
is su really sad, or just like rhyming? hehehe.
i've heard this one before. it's different when you hear it verus reading. I still think of them as each seperate though.
i think fierce fun would be nice.
You wanna know fierce fun? heh heh..Try sliding down a 100 ft gully in your Sunday dress...it's quite the adventure, especially when there are little thorn bushes ALL along the way!
What is it with me and heights?
=D
HAHAHA i love my little sister. Weve been doing that for so long... i was afraid my first time but yea its pretty fun....
and sleep is very good... and hearts can be made whole again.
Personally, my favorite line is "Die done." Things should be as complete as you can get them. I like it.
When it comes to fierce fun I'd have to say I like to laugh. Have you ever laughed so hard that at the end of it your sides hurt, your cheeks hurt, your head hurts and your eyes are watering? Not to mention, you can't stop yawning. Laughing is possibly my favorite thing in the world to do.
The entire poem freakin' rocks! I hope that you aren't letting life and schoolwork bog you down. There's too much to experience to let life do that to you. Hehe... Elder Parchman just shared a funny with me this morning. Someone was given the task of writing a letter to go out to all the BYU ohana, and he read it to me. It tells people that devotional time is not a recess from life time. It's a time for spiritual feasting and people need to get off their lazy butts and go.
=D I thought it was freakin' hilarious. Thought you might enjoy that.
And I want to say that I agree wtih Mallory. Laughing is a great thing to do in life. I mean, it's a staple in my office. :D
Justin, I need your phone number.
Add a thought