Don't be depressed
Today has been quite productive. I am not depressed. In fact, I am feeling strangely fine.
My life is still as tangled as a child's puppet. I am, however, finding the end to some of the strings. SIFE is finally looking plausible, at least for myself. I was able to work for a good number of hours today. The downside was that I slacked on the homework again. I have not followed up with anyone from Tonga; this keeps weighing on the back of my mind. I have not even written up a report of my internship for the school. I still sleep on the recliner I bought because I have not made the time to put together my bunk-bed. My only excuse was taken away when my landlady bought the needed supplies to build it.
I feel so much better about myself after I go surfing. I ache for a couple of days afterwards, but I feel healthier. As of late my excise has been at a low. Before my surf session on Saturday, I had not done anything active for weeks. That is not right at all.
Procrastinating my homework will not make it vanish. I must do this wretched task. I may just profit from it.
1 Thoughts:
homework yuck! i wish there was a way to get used to it.
sleeping on recliners is comfy though.
well anyway lots of work to be done.
Im glad im not the only one getting untangled. :D
I still have bannanas for you.
Add a thought