January 17, 2006

Cry a little louder

Unfortunately I don't cry as much as I would like. I, like many people, have separated myself from deep emotions in public and yet I wonder if that is normal and respected. There comes a point in which you can tell a friend when you are a bit under the weather. However, I appreciate it much more when a person can just tell because I don't really find it appropriate to actually tell anyone. It is hard to find a good way to tell someone, "I feel like crying" due to that fact that questions soon follow, and when you are in that kind of mood, that last think I want to do is talk.

Dirty clothes are cold to the touch. I love long hot showers and only wish that I did not have the change everything I showered. The men's hales have an endless supply of hot water.

I am done for now and I have no need to cry right now.

4 Thoughts:

At 7:56 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Amanda/Mandie added...

You know, I look for someone who can pick up on my emotions too. In fact, I've been doing that since I moved out here. When I was at home, my mom knew what to look for in me, and it was easy to just have her read my mind and help ease whatever thing it was that I was going through.

If only life were so easy. And you know, this post is a little random my friend. I LIKE IT!!!! =D

At 10:08 AM, January 19, 2006, Blogger E.Marie added...

Emotions are complex and it is a great blessing to find people who can read them on you because an outsiders view is sometimes alot clearer.
as for crying.. Blahh to crying. Well maybe thats because i hate how weak it makes me feel
but anyway, on with life and its nice to see you blogging again.

At 6:37 PM, January 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous added...

not every deep emotion involves crying. on the contrary, i believe laughing is a much more emotional reaction, at least in my case. crying can feel good of course, and is an emotion; but a joyful laugh is the most glorious emotional expression that i have ever had the priviledge of indulging in.

At 8:46 AM, January 29, 2006, Blogger Kelsey added...

i concur mallory. the ability to laugh is something the world needs.

i concur justin that that mood makes people very anti-questions.

Add a thought