O, come sweet sleep
My bed is finally assembled and ready for my head. I may just sleep through my alarm. What is class for anyway?
I was angry with my friend:
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
And I watered it in fears,
Night and morning with my tears;
And I sunned it with smiles,
And with soft deceitful wiles.
And it grew both day and night,
'Till it bore an apple bright,
And my foe beheld it shine,
And he knew that it was mine,
And into my garden stole,
When the night had veiled the pole.
In the morning, glad I see
My foe outstretched beneath the tree.
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
2 Thoughts:
Class is the place where we try to learn from the man up the front while surrounded by other inquisitive minds. It is where we go to learn, even if we dont want to. sleep is good. I should but i feel i wasted to much of taday maybe i will return to my insomniac ways for one night?
e! you're not allowed to be insomniac. i know where you sleep, and I'll make you sleep!!
Add a thought