September 02, 2005

Tap those shoes

I have secured a place in the garage of a great family living just a block from campus. Rent is minimal; I already know them and adore them. It should work out.

I have spent much of the day cleaning it out: sweeping, organizing, and wiping walls and window panes. It should be habitable by the weekend.

Now I just have to think of a clever name for it.

5 Thoughts:

At 7:30 AM, September 03, 2005, Blogger Amanda/Mandie added...

You should call it the lion's den. ;)

At 4:26 PM, September 03, 2005, Blogger Su Chong added...

Sounds like you found yourself

A whole in the wall of life.

Call it..

The Vent.

At 4:04 PM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Rare Insights added...

Yea for a new house! I just finished moving into mine and am currently in the process of cleaning and organizing it. We'll see how it turns out!

At 6:13 PM, September 06, 2005, Blogger E.Marie added...

You should just call it home, but i love sus idea of the vent. :D

At 5:16 AM, September 07, 2005, Blogger Kelsey added...

i'd probably call it...something like "the study" or "a genius's hideout", oh no wait i'm the genius. hhehhee. if you need any help organizing or whatnot just ask. :)

Add a thought