Not without a home
Week two of a house hunt, and still uncertain. My current state of life consists of living in a house in TVA with nothing less then newlyweds. I can't stay that they were just married, but a takes many years for a couple to finally get use to living together. I know them well and I am comfortable with them, but I can't help but fell that I am a burden.
I never thought that the lack of a home would create such anguish for me. I have a pressing fear, it seems, all because I don't have a place to call my own. The fear comes from the fact that I might get kicked out of school, that I have to relaie on the generosity of others, and that I will be a problem for others. It all adds up. I might have a house by tomorrow, but if this one does not go through then I don't know where to go. I hope the school is not too tough on a guy that does not have BYUH contracted housing. I hate the contracted housing limitation.
4 Thoughts:
Well I sure hope you find a place, being without a home is a tuff position to be in. Ohh and have you seen a black hat around there it is carcars and i left it there the other night.
laters.
The chance of a home has come up. I am reluctant to take it.
what are you reluctant to take?? what is it living with girls or a murderer? (yes they are on the same level as roomies) if they didn't have the rule about contracted housing then you could live on the beach, i'd totally buy the tent. i kinda want one. that and a blender
I was totally in the same situation but a couple of days ago I was saved by those looking for a relative. If I hear anything, I'll put a hold on it for ya!
Good luck in the mean time.
Add a thought