August 26, 2005

Coming back to life

I return to find I have my possessions scattered and not a place to my name.

School's D-day is approaching and I am unprepared. My summer was fantastic, and now I am reluctant to continue on with life. The last couple of weeks have been a long blur of upcoming deadlines. I have many a pressing task.

I sure have work to do this year.

1 Thoughts:

At 12:41 PM, August 27, 2005, Blogger Su Chong added...

My life this past year has been a long blur of upcoming deadlines, ever since I decided to REALLY transfer to Provo.
Man, school starts Monday and I still haven't gotten anything finalised yet! But at least I have a place to my name where my possessions are scattered, all within my half of the room anyways. It sure feels good to sleep on a bed that belongs to ME (even if I don't have a pillow yet). You'll find your place soon.

Play is where we are allowed to be insane and work is what keeps us sane =) so it's a good thing you have a lot of work to do this year! Just remember, Don't count down the days; Let the days count.

You are awesome.

Add a thought