August 11, 2005

Hope and dope

I just hope I can succeed in all I have going for me. So much opportunity, not enough time.

Sometimes my mind is so meddled that I feel like I am on dope. In actuality, I really would not know because I have never tried it or anything comparable, but it imagine it would be all the same... except more enjoyable.

8 Thoughts:

At 4:29 PM, August 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous added...

lol..your funny..

Ya know that you are taking every opportunity that comes your way when you feel like you don't have enough time for everything else.

Dope is like...nah...never had it before either..but I'm sure it's like eating turtle..yeah, turtle!

At 4:30 PM, August 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous added...

Su! You're just silly. : p

Justin, I have faith that you can do anything you want with the right attitude, and I know you've got a great one!! ^_^

At 4:30 PM, August 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous added...

I wouldn't know, but I think dope just makes you laugh. Are you laughing a lot? It's good for you.

-Dave

At 4:31 PM, August 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous added...

i like how we're all trying to pretend we know what dope is like.

just smile huney.

At 4:33 PM, August 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous added...

Hey my fellow Saipanese friend! Lanya, you're always trying to make people feel sorry for you, huh;)

hehehe...anyways...PLEASE check your gmail email bro! See ya in Hawaii, and give me a call if ya get a chance!

At 4:49 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Amanda/Mandie added...

So I met someone here who knows who you are. He met up with you in Tonga. Time for a guessing game. ;)

At 2:31 PM, August 16, 2005, Blogger E.Marie added...

HEY YOU!!! like everyone else i am wondering when ya get back... not that i dont love the people who are here tremendously But campus is so quiet and there is only so much noise one E can make.
Laters

At 12:46 AM, August 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous added...

justin, i just wanna know if you're okay... make sure you get back to hawaii alright buddy, we can't go losing you!

Add a thought