July 30, 2005

In doubt

I am the best man for the job. I have a keen grasp on reality, articulation that proves the shaky stories right, a mental sifter that reduces everything down into fundamental problems, and no real direction.

College embarking is eminent; later rather than sooner. Other deeds have I to do. Currently I am trapped in a supposed shelter. Many with limited vision see this a place destitute of opportunity. I will take what I can and leave just the same.

Aimless am I. I see the final destination and understand that this is the point of no return; every point is the point of no return. I do not despair from this because I know and understand it.

Life has granted me this.

2 Thoughts:

At 6:35 AM, July 30, 2005, Blogger Amanda/Mandie added...

:) I am in a similar place. Left with hundreds of points of no return. Facing many chess games with my mind and wants and wishes and dreams. I'm glad to see that Tonga is a place where you are growing so well. Growth does take many forms does it not? Continue to do those good things which you are doing. Take care.

At 5:12 PM, July 30, 2005, Blogger Su Chong added...

Doubt is an incentive to truth, and patient inquiry leadeth the way. -Hosea Ballou-

Never the same...people never leave just the same..that is the every-point-is-the-point-of-no-return, because no one leaves as the same person they came...not you. Especially not you.

You come out better.

Add a thought