An unfortunate acquaintance
Lately I have gotten to know a man named Torpor. He is an interesting guy. I am pretty sure I don't like him, but his presence is easy. In truth, I have known him for a while although recently we have had a rekindling. He is with me when I do school work and even many other activities. I think to leave him, but it leaves me lonely.
Through Torpor, I have meet Quarantine. She is quite gloomy sometimes. I do not know if I like her or not. Although she knows both Torpor and I, she does not have too many friends. Another trait she seems to possess is independence, which appeals to me a tad. I think I like independence.
The problem is that these friends do not help me any. I need a fair some of help and I know this, yet I let these people be my friends. It has even affected some of my other relationships. I do not like that.
Yet, I cannot get myself to estrange Torpor. We shall see if I win this self-centered battle.
5 Thoughts:
I got a phone and a car. Tag me in and lets kick some fancy named self centered people in the butt.
I can understand these thoughts. Many times I've discovered myself acquainted with people who have felt like hinderences. In spite of this, these people have helped me learn something about myself that would have otherwise remained a mystery. The people we meet in this life are the ones that we are supposed to meet; in my humble opinion. No idea what lesson needs to be learned, but each interaction with another person is a learning experience. As I have said in a previous post, they write something in our books of life. The words to "For Good" sum things up nicely. It's a hard road to befriend people who have the potential to illustrate our worst habits and characteristics.
Personally, what I've learned going down that road is that the pain and disappointment teach us about ourselves; about our spirits and potential.
I hope this isn't about sumeyou...
heh heh heh
They may not be actual people.
Lol, yeah the names kind of implied that...
But does that also mean they MAY be people?
And Stuff,
~Vasu
Add a thought