March 26, 2005

Incompitent juggler

If there were paper in my hands, no matter the content, I would have ripped the paper up violently. Mad is not the word to use. I really would not use many of the synonyms of anger either.

Rip with daft arrogance, I made a mistake.

6 Thoughts:

At 10:59 AM, March 26, 2005, Blogger E.Marie added...

huh? what happened? I can understand being angry over something.

At 12:49 PM, March 26, 2005, Blogger Shaleen added...

Well, if you want to talk, I'm here for you. People say that I'm a pretty good listener. ^_^ Either way... Love ya!!

At 7:47 PM, March 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous added...

...uttered by a mistaken mind...but not a mistaken heart.

At 7:59 PM, March 26, 2005, Blogger Su Chong added...

I can't juggle at all...(at least you tried)

At 8:55 AM, March 27, 2005, Blogger a man from Saipan added...

Just trying to express my emotions. I am not sure if it worked though. The emotion was somewhat fleeting.

At 2:46 PM, March 27, 2005, Blogger Amanda/Mandie added...

It's hard to capture that which so strongly comes and quickly runs. Acts like ice, is solid at one point, but slowly or quickly melts away into a memory.

Add a thought