Mar 3: Let us rejoice
You are grandparents!!! Tyler and Katie are parents!!! I am an uncle!!! And now I see more than ever that we are growing up. Tyler is ready to be a father. Ben is ready to go on a mission. Nathan is ready to get married. And I am not ready to come home. It is just too short, too short life is. I am reveling in each experience the Lord is giving to me, but unnecessarily fear that such will end after my mission.
For example:
I just receive the best letter in my life from Analyn Quezon, the family that Elder Bowman and I were teaching in Ternate. I never knew that their son wants to be a missionary when he grows up! They said it was like losing a family member when I left, but more importantly, they said they will continue that live the teaching of Christ that have been taught to them.
I do not think I could choose which people I am more excited for, Kathy or the Martinez Family. Kathy is one of our deft investigators that is progression so fast and loves and lives everything we have taught her. We are teaching deft people who are also just as fun, but Kathy will be baptized first. I now can speak a Tagalog form of American Sign Language. The Martinez family, on the other hand, loves the gospel just as much. They always cook for us, and glow now with truth and happiness.
And now most of all I see my oldest brother doing what the Lord wants him to do and I know that Lord is just as happy with my current doings. This is such a glorious season in my life and the life of my family.
Oh boy could I ever say that life is good! I thank my God for His love and mercy. I love you all.
0 Thoughts:
Add a thought