June 22, 2006

Week 1: The MTC

A mission is even harder and better than I imagined. We have such a tight schedule and exteremly long days, but I love it. The first day seemed like the longest day of my life, but it is starting to go by faster now. To get some of the details out of the way, my companion's name is Elder Murry and he is from Washington. He is a great companion although I think he gets annoyed with me sometimes. I don't have much time left. The spirit is so strong here, and I am learning Tagalog quite fast. It is a confusing language because it is backwards from English. I love being a missionary because I feel all the prayers that people say about them. I love you all, but have to go. Elder Benson

1 Thoughts:

At 1:41 PM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Kelsey added...

you're allowed to blog?! sweetness!

Add a thought