Nice lice
It is way to nice to be away from all the stress of school and work. My heart really loves leisure. Some that know me may question this because I take upon myself so many extra activity and responsibilities, but that is my gut's fault.
This is my problem: I am quite light hearted and chill deep down, but somewhere along the road of life I have turned into a busy, hard working individual. Now you may laugh because I don't appear like a hard working guy, and if so then you only see my light hearted side. That is find; I have never liked workaholics, but working hard it a virtue. One that I failed to posses when I was a young lad. Yet know that I have gained a little height, I work hard too. Strange I know, I never would have believed it myself.
This ability has come at an opportune time. I am about to undertake one of the hardest yet most rewarding missions of my life. Let me just tell you I am not doing this because it is rewarding, and I am definitely not doing this because it is hard. This is something I know I should do and it is something that I have really grown to believe in. I value my faith in these things greater than I value my leisure time.
I really don't know what I am cracked out to be, but I sure have my hopes. This mission will craft me stronger, I'm sure.
3 Thoughts:
Well, I'm sure glad I've been able to see multiple sides of you. I know that you are light hearted, hard working, and loving. I know that you fulfill your commitments and care about what goes on around you. Enjoy you leisure time. Take care of yourself, and gambarimasu!
7 more months for me!! =)
yeah, justin especially loves spending his leisure time at my house. i remember he came over one morning, at like, 7 or 8, walked into the kitchen, where i was cleaning, and he complained to me about how we had already taken care of the kiddy pool. he was planning on a soak while he read his book. yeah. i know.
got get 'em! hey, you still need to answer my email!
Add a thought