Words don't hurt
Self discovery is fantastically important. I just get sick of it sometimes. The hunger always comes back though.
Given a seemingly simple decision, I made it more complicated yet finally reached a verdict. I will be going to Tonga this summer for an internship and I am going to love it! I will find out the details tomorrow, but those don't worry me. Too often do I miss the details but still cut it.
What is to be done? I know not.
11 Thoughts:
Sweet action, you're going to Tonga. You're going to have so much fun dude! Party hard, but not too hard. Work smart, not hard. Gain wisdom and knowledge. Help people. I know you'll do great, just make the most of every second of every day =).
Wow Vasu...lots of advice to give there for one who hasn't gone on an internship yet (let alone a mission =P)
But anywayz Justin, 3 words for you:
Manatu'i Kohai Koe
-peace out-
I saw go, stay alive, leave the place better then you found it what ever the cost.
Su, I don't need to go on an internship or a mission to give good advice.
Hey, at least you know I listened to you =).
that's awesome justin! i have a couple of tongan friends... they're really cool. kind of crazy, but really cool! i'm sure you'll have a great time! just out of curiosity, what exactly is the internship for? just to go to tonga? or to study something? ;)
Don't worry mal, as far as I can tell he isn't chasing any girl... =). Okay that's probably not what you meant when you said study something, but yeah. I'll shut up now cos I know Justin's going to give me some shock therapy.
I was thinking about the title words can hurt but yea whatever. and self discovery is just one of those things you have to do sometimes it is enjoyable sometimes its ahhhh.
I know you will have a great time in tonga and we will all be waiting in fall for you to come back.
Words only hurt if you let them.
Carpe diem. Carpe diem, bro.
Congrats on going to Tonga! Do you need a pen pal? I like writing letters!
Add a thought