Stop this game!
Stop this dang game. It is going on too long. It is getting in the way of my life but I know that it will also improve it later.
There are too much stupid work. There are too many poor tests. I find the knowledge good but buried under all the useless prodding.
I keep failing to do anything of quality as of late. I don't like it and I want better. I can't even write that thing my mind can't fail to hide. I sometimes want to and try to forget things. My mind does not permit. I wish I had an autopilot. I might use it too much. I must faces and conquer these tasks that fight with me. I hope I win.
My mind is muddled.
My state might be influenced by finals.
6 Thoughts:
My mind was the same way a little while ago. I cant really remember what snapped me out of it. But make sure you take time to relax, Laugh and destress a little even though there is tonns to be doing. just keep pondering it write stuff out make sure you talk to friends and everything eventually untangles. and of course praying and reading scriptures and patriarchal blessings helps alot as well.
Feel free to call if you want someone to listen Im more then willing to.
see ya later and keep smiling. :)
Heh... stress has a funny way of taking parts of your life you seemed so sure of and cracking that sureity. Don't forget those things you hold close to your heart; they find ways to help you pull yourself out of whatever funk you're in.
Though we all have our stylized armor, we tend to forget to take it to our Blacksmiths from time to time when we need it. Maybe all you need to do is talk to your Blacksmith.
Otouto-kun, Ganbarimasu!!!!
My mind is about to explode... oh wait, it just did. Never mind.
LoL! Vasu..=D
I ran away from study and went to Jack Johnson concert, but the study never ran away... =(
What can't your mind hide?
Add a thought