Hello, echo, hollow
Like the constant rhythmic chant of a Buddhist sutra, life keeps living even without one living it. People continue onward without a stop, although often it would be nice to have a break; a break from life.
To walk tall and not look down is admirable, but to walk on when much is trying to pull you back, that is more virtuous. I just want to walk sometimes. I want to be different - not in a segregated way, just uncommon.
I am getting tired of the word 'try'. If it was easy to steer a vessel, then all we would have to worry about is the direction. I can't help but be stupid. Acting stupid sometimes is a curse of almost all humans.
I feel the clock has been stuck on nine for days yet time is slipping by in spite of it. I got a job to keep me busy. I think I will enjoy the job and the responsibility it brings.
Sometimes advanced is not always better. Disarray.
1 Thoughts:
If you want to be different try walking with a skip in your step. Or what I like to do is walk with purpose, walk as if you had somewhere to go and something to achieve, even if all you're doing is going to the restroom.
Trying and doing is all we have. I am mixed between "do or do not, there is no try" and "in the end all any one can ask is that you tried your very best". In some cases it is one, in other cases it is the other. Try, try and try again. You may get tired of it, but Christ never said the road to perfection and eternal life would be easy, he only said it would be worth it.
Move at your own pace, it's not a race. You don't have to keep up with anyone. Set a goal, set a time you want to complete that goal and then set sub goals to help you achieve that goal in time. Then set another and another, that is what I hope to do, I just need to be more motivated towards completing my goals.... time is slipping...
Add a thought