The island style
A few days ago I was madly running around trying to complete numerous tasks on my "To Do List" and the only thing that stopped me from finishing everything was my appointment to fly.
That is right, I flew to New Zealand and it sucked. Well, actually just the weather was bad - I did not realize that it was winter. The place was so dang cold and all I had to wear was thin shorts and a t-shirt. I had to borrow a blanket from the airlines to say alive. Also, we came on the only day that week that was rainy and windy. Everything else was fantastic though. In fact, I really fell in love with the place, even after only a couple of hours. It is easy to see why the New Zealanders are so patriotic.
With so little said, that was only a fraction of my first New Zealand visit. So much more went on. I am at Tonga right now with not enough time to expound. I will write again.
4 Thoughts:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im sorry shorts tshirt middle of NZ winter. AHAHAHA Should of warned ya. But im glad you loved it is really easy to fall in love with the place aye? See why I just always have to go back.
Hope your next trip is better. AHAHAHA
Ngeli ngahaha!! Monkey boy!!
Lua says: "'Omai 'etau me'i topai"
Su says:
I told ya it's winter in NZ right now!!!
Anywayz, when do you start work?
Check your BYU e-mail.
Talk to ya later..
Ps. Koeha ho fika telefoni??? =P
Yay for New Zealand!! Yay for Tonga!! Glad to hear that you're good overall. Miss ya!
Haha, now you kind of know how I felt coming from winter in Australia to summer in Hawaii, I almost died. Anyways, it's pretty warm here in Utah, and I have internet access, yay! I think I'll spend all today reading and watching movies.
And Stuff,
~Vasu Chetty
Add a thought