Write a Dear Elder
This is not a petition for packages or letters. I am merely sharing a wonderful service I have discovered while being a missionary. It is DearElder.com. I have not used it nor can I, but from what I understand you can sent letters to missionaries as easy as sending an email. And even better is that it is <b><i>FREE</i></b> to sent missionaries letters for those in the MTC and for pouch missions; both of which I am. Thus, the benefit for anyone out there is that you can send me a letter for free by using www.DearElder.com anytime on my mission.
The way I get the letter is they print it off and put into my mailbox the same day. When I am in the mission field they will just put it in the next pouch going to the Philippines. Try it out if you are trying to get a hold of me. I may not respond immediately because I keep really busy, and I only write letters one day a week. Once again I am not requesting letters so much as providing an opportunity for those that want to. Hand written letters are just as great if not greater.
Also, I copied the address form an email the church sent me and it is wrong, so here is the correct address (I am not sure if the pouch address is correct, nor can I check):
Elder Justin Benson
MTC Mailbox #166
PHI-MAN 0814
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
0 Thoughts:
Add a thought