Apr 16: Cannot stop
I really hope to stay in this area, but recognize that the Lord knows best. My biggest worry is will it be enough. Will my sacrifice be acceptable to the Lord. My faith tells me yes. My mission just means so much to me.
We had a fun zone activity earlier where we made and then flew kites at Luneta Park. My kite never really got too high, even after this homeless kitemaker offered his help. I did, however, get a good sunburn.
Precious is finding it hard balancing God and mammon. She sort of stopped being taught, but I still have hope that the spirit can touch her heart. She even attended conference. I loved conference so much. I made my entire zone attend every session. Some were confused by that because they knew it would affect the work, but if they don't learn the importance of conference now as a missionary, when will they learn such.
Time is a gift we can never fully appreciate, until it is completely consumed and dispensed worthily. I love you all so much and want more now then ever to give everything I have this remaining time.
0 Thoughts:
Add a thought