July 4: Freedom!
It seems to be about giving your all to invite the spirit into the work and then humbly changing to come closer to Him.
This week we have has amazing success in finding, but just the regulars came to church. My companion is mouning from hunger pains right now. I never seem to have enough time to write all I want.
A great investigator that they had when I came was almost baptized before we discovered that he still smokes; Arnold. I am happy to report that he is now on his way towards entering the Kingdom. Of the 33 new investigators we found last we and of the 14 we found yesterday and the 8 the day before that, I must explain next week so I can actually say which will come to church.
The field is white, all ready, but Satan has been clever tricks. In spite of that, our God reigns! We are free to choose life, choose to live, forever (2 Nephi 10:23). Let us rejoice!
1 Thoughts:
Hey Elder Benson,
Sounds like you're doing some amazing stuff over there, keep up the good work. I finish my mission tomorrow, I feel kind of wierd. These really have been the best two years. Keep making the most of it. RWH.
And Stuff,
~Elder Chetty
Add a thought