June 6: Anniversary
The mission is as fresh as every. That is easy when every time you get comfortable, the Lord gives you more to do. Yesterday I felt my face turn white as it was announced that I would be going to the most fruitful zone to be an assistant zone leader.
It was hard saying goodbye to everyone in Bicutan. I loved that area, and now I only hope to get even more lost in the work. I will not have so much study time in the morning because we will be going on exchanges almost everyday. The good news is is that I am companions with my old zone leader from Palawan, Elder Bondad. I am really excited to learn more from him.
This will encourage me to work even harder now, and with all the pressure from other's expectations and other missionaries, only hope to do this for the Lord, not anybody else. It is easy to lose focus though so pray for me.
2 Thoughts:
Happy Day Elder Benson! Thanks so much for the mission posts--very inspiring. Do good, be good. We love you in Saipan!
Hey Elder B, its Bryan in Hawaii. Have fun being an assistant Zone leader. You will get blessings from your service. Love ya Bro.
Add a thought