Storms
Sometimes I say I hate myself. I really am lying because I don’t, I am just very unhappy with my performance.
Well, it is one of those times right now. I have everything doing on and if I don’t pitch the ball just right, I wont make it. I would be as a machine that works hard and well at doing nothing of significances. And yes, the ball is slipping.
I don’t want to take my physics test tomorrow. I just finished to differential equations tests. I don’t want to finish all my labs for my algorithms class. There are way too many. I don’t want to do my paper for software engineering or do plan the presentation for it. I just don't like that class. This girl that was once motivating me is now holding me back. Sucking me of motivation to do what I need to do. Actually, it is probably me. I am out of motivation. I am running dry and the semester is not even over yet. I have never yearned for vacation more. I must sleep.
Until next time, lets just hope the weather clears up.
0 Thoughts:
Add a thought