November 09, 2004

In the beginning...

Life is good and bad, happy and sad. I like it that way, though.

There are so many things in life worth doing, however, in front of those things are even more seemingly worthwhile objects to pursue. I am trying to find the best objects that will be of some significance to my life. My life - is it innately greedy or is it just me?

"All I really know is, I don' really know."

This is the first of my blogs, but it is probably how many of them will go.

Things to expect:
  • Misspelling
  • Incoherent sentences
  • Incoherent Paragraphs
  • Confusing
  • Maybe even boring


  • In general, this blog will consist of : baloney, drivel, garbage, twaddle, gobbledygook, babble, noise, hot air, claptrap, and even nonsense.

    What I want to obtain from this is to be understood… by myself. I have a difficult time expressing myself and knowing what is best and this will hopefully help.

    I have an inexpressible pining, even yearning, wanting for something better. I know what it is, it just alludes me that’s all.

    And so it begins.

    2 Thoughts:

    At 8:56 PM, December 27, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous added...

    I have no real comments, just filling the air or more appropriately the pixels.
    It started well. 
    Voiced by Justin

    At 8:58 PM, December 27, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous added...

    The wind comes but leaves no familiar scented pleasantries. 
    Voiced by Justin

    Add a thought